the online magazine for the creative writer in us all
OTHER LINKS from THE COFFEE PRESS JOURNAL.
Here are some links to other cool websites.
WHO LIKES US
Community College Creative Publishing Project - We are honored
to have been included in their list of "web sites that illustrate good design
when showcasing drawings, writing, poetry and photography." Thank
Blizzard Guy's Literary Site - I met Jim (via email) while living
near each other in Western Washington State. You can
post your own work to his website or read one of his. We are grateful
to have made his short-list of recommended sites.
- Poetry.net - Find other great poetry sites like The Coffee Press Journal!
- The Starlite
Cafe has graciously added us to their site.
- Storymania.com - "A marketplace for publishing, reviewing, buying and selling
creative works directly from writers."
- Toasted Cheese - We like coffee, they like cheese! Another great site helping develop
community among authors and artists. Find us in the Mustard
& Cress list.
- The Writer's Guild Student Organization @ Michigan Tech - They have put us on their list
of writer resources. Thanks MTU!
WHO WE LIKE
Smith-Harper - In addition to being one of our strongest upporters,
Michelle and I have known each other for almost 30 years. She
is my longest and dearest friend. Oh yeah, and she rocks. Out loud.
- NW Grapevine - Pacific Northwest Business Virtual Networking.
- Capstone Web Services - Professional and affordable web design and web hosting.
- Oregon Wines - This is where to go to find out about wines and wineries throughout Oregon. Includes a great feature called WineNav, which allows you to create a custom itinerary of visiting wineries in Oregon, with maps and contact info to each winery along the way.
INTERESTED in seeing your site listed here? Please let
us know. Thanks!
(Please note: If you click on a link, you'll leave
The Coffee Press Journal. Other sites linked to us may or may not adhere
to the same standards as we do, and therefore, the content on those other
sites may be objectionable to some.
We have no control over the content of sites not owned by Capstone Web Services.)
(The Coffee Press Journal may contain poetry, prose, essays, and
other forms of creative writing.
CAUTION: Side effects may include 'oohs', 'aahs', laughter, tears,
joy, pain, grieving and healing. The most common side effects are
encouragement and inspiration.)